Pinky was an extraordinary woman who lived a vibrant life and it shows in the collection of unique items she left behind. This collection includes original paintings made by Pinky herself as well as gifts she purchased and received from local artists. This estate will also feature vintage and antique furniture pieces, mirrors, collectible glass and crystal, and a colorful array of clothing. Pinky owned and operated Ritzy Rags in Sedona and valued self-expression and creativity through fashion. Surely her collection will intrigue and inspire. This sale is not like any other. Please join us!
Thursday AUGUST 24th
5-7pm *Invite ONLY*
Friday and Saturday
AUGUST 25TH AND 26TH 9am-2pm
The estate is located at the Anasazi Village Condominiums, in Sedona. PARKING IS LIMITED!!! Guests may park in spaces marked “P” only. Curbside parking in the complex is NOT allowed. Carpooling and shuttling are encouraged. Front door drop-off accommodations can be made for friends who are elderly and/or handicapped. Warning: Law enforcement will ticket vehicles parked on Sunset Drive. Park at your own risk. Two Sisters Estate Sales LLC is NOT responsible for any traffic violation that may incur. We are under strict agreement with the City or Sedona and HOA to abide by these guidelines. Guests who choose to disregard this request will be asked to leave. Thank you for your understanding. *Thursday is reserved for Pinky’s nearest and dearest to preview and purchase items before the public sale. There are also a few spaces available for community members who wish to attend. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the guest list. PLEASE NOTE: This is a private event. Space is limited and negotiation of prices will not be entertained.
List of Items for Sale:
- Original Paintings and Masterpieces by Pinky Greenberg
- Lilique Stemware and Collectibles:
- Gold Lined Stemware
- Royal Daulton China Set
- Serving trays
- Clay and Porcelain Wall Hangings
- Stained glass
- Hand painted Japanese China
- Crystal and Glass Sun-catchers
- Victorian Glass Collectibles
- Various Decorative and Funky Lamps
- Hadeland Glass Figure
- Beautiful Framed Mirrors of Various Sizes
- Kashmir Tea Cup/Saucer
- Art and Sculpture by Local Artists
- Framed Art by Chris Gonzalez
- Vintage Capiz Shell Chandelier
- Mid-Century Capiz Table Lamp
- Outdoor/Patio Art
- Patio Furniture
- Gibson Serving Ware
- Pink Stemware
- Blue Stemware
- Kitchen-aid Mixer
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- “Chef” Themed Kitchen Décor
- Framed Needlepoint of Pinky and Blue Boy
- Queen Size Bedding
- Silver Plated Serving wares
- 2 Flat screen Televisions
- Original Paper Wall Art by Elaine Rose
- Cohen Original Art
- Mixed Media Wall Art by Vicky Grace Hoff
- An Entire Room of Art and Craft Supplies!
- Women’s Clothing!
- Designer Clothing! High Fashion, Vintage, and Fun!
- Women’s Fur Coats
- Women’s boots and shoes (size 7-8.5)
- Men’s Cowboy Boots
- Red and White Armchair
- Beveled Glass Top Coffee Table with Victorian Leaf Pedestals
- And so much more!